More GitLab questions

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 11 10:16:18 UTC 2019

|  >   * When looking a comment, there's a little button to skip to the
|  >     next unresolved comment. Good. But if I respond to the comment
|  >     (without resolving it), that little button disappears. How can I
|  >     find the next unresolved comment?
|
|  Hmm, that is strange. I can't reproduce this.

Aha!  The bad behaviour only happens when you are in "review mode".

If you add a comment with "Add comment now", then you are given buttons to
* Resolve or un-resolve the discussion
* Move to the next unresolved point

But if you add a comment with "Start a review" (or "add to review"), then those affordances disappear entirely.

That's my problem.