GitLab cross-posting to Trac?

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:47:31 UTC 2019

I really don't think we should emulate trac's behaviour here.

As from now all patches will be merged via gitlab it is unnecessary as
related merge requests show up visually on each ticket and when a
patch is merge the ticket is automatically closed. Ticket numbers
mentioned in commits also create references from tickets to commits so
you can click the hash to see what the commit was.

https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/54621#note_129031655