GitLab cross-posting to Trac?

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Sat Jan 5 01:31:08 UTC 2019

It's **super-helpful** that the Trac ticket includes, as a comment, the commit(s) that fixed it. Please can this happen with Gitlab too?

Otherwise, when looking at the ticket two years later there is literally no clue what commit (if any) fixed it.

If it can't be done automatically, it must be done manually by each person making a commit.  Which is terribly painful.  (esp since it can only be done post-CI.)

Thanks

Simon