How to merge your patch

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 7 09:10:31 UTC 2019

|   2. assign the merge request to @marge-bot using the assignee field in
|      the right-hand sidebar of the merge request page.

This sounds great. What email will we receive in these three cases?

a) the merge is successful
b) the merge fails because I made a mistake and it just doesn't validate
c) the merge failed because the CI infrastructure failed somehow
   (should no longer happen, I know).

Examples would be helpful.

Thanks

Simon