WIP branches

Sylvain Henry sylvain at haskus.fr
Tue Feb 5 19:15:25 UTC 2019

> What is the advantage of having ghc-wip instead of having all devs just have their own forks?

I am all for each dev having its own fork. The ghc-wip repo would be just for devs having an SVN workflow (i.e. several people working with commit rights on the same branch/fork). If no-one uses this workflow or if Gitlab allows fine tuning of permissions on user forks, we may omit the ghc-wip repo altogether.

Regards,
Sylvain

PS: you didn't send your answer to the list, only to me