How to teach Hadrian not to build ghctags and haddock

Alp Mestanogullari alp at well-typed.com
Fri Feb 1 11:05:56 UTC 2019

One way would be to simply ask to build just what you need, e.g:

$ hadrian/build.sh --flavour=devel2 --freeze1 stage2:exe:ghc-bin

See https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/blob/master/hadrian/doc/make.md
for more examples of that 'simple target' syntax. When no target is
specified, hadrian will go ahead and build "everything".