re-engineering overloading and rebindable syntax

Vladislav Zavialov vladislav at serokell.io
Thu Dec 5 10:41:13 UTC 2019

I find this idea attractive. Could we desugar `do` in the same manner using this SrcSpan trick? Could we desugar infix operators `a + b` to `(+) a b`? We just need to store in theh SrcSpan that the (+) was actually infix. Implementing as much syntactic sugar as possible this way would let us push complexity out of the type checker.

- Vlad