nofib oldest GHC to support?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Oct 1 00:32:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

there is no policy that I am aware of, but being able to run nofib on
old (or even ancient) versions of GHC is likely to make someone happy
in the future, so I’d say that the (valid!) desire to cleanup is not a
good reason to drop support – only if it would require unreasonable
efforts should we drop old versions there.

Cheers,
Joachim