perf.haskell.org functional again

Sebastian Graf sgraf1337 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:32:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

just came here to resurrect the thread and point out that nofib currently
isn't really run in parallel:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/15976#ticket
Also it's unclear to me how that would be possible without rewriting the
whole benchmark harness in Python or Haskell, because make parallelism
would probably interleave outputs of different rules, giving nofib-analyse
a hard time.

Greetings
Sebastian