Help on tuple section in TH

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Mon Nov 12 03:51:45 UTC 2018

Though it's starting to show its age, https://www.aosabook.org/en/ghc.html <https://www.aosabook.org/en/ghc.html> is still very relevant. Some names have changed.

As for your other questions: can you expand on them? As stated, the questions would take a long post to answer, as they're very broad. Better would be pick a specific type or type signature that you don't understand, and ask about that. When doing so, show us what you've been able to learn by poking through the source code (I have rgrep on a hotkey in emacs), so that we can answer more efficiently. For example, repLEs shouldn't be terribly hard to understand, once you look at what the relationship between LHsExpr and HsExpr is. By pointing us to a precise place where you've looked for but not found an answer, we'll be able to help you along much better.

Thanks for getting involved!
Richard