Help on tuple section in TH

Simon Jakobi simon.jakobi at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 10 11:48:41 UTC 2018

Hi Yotam,

welcome to GHC development! :)

I'll try to give you a few pointers although I'm not really familiar with
this part of of the code.

* Read the module header at the top of DsMeta.hs.
* Note that DsMeta exposes a single function, dsBracket. All code in DsMeta
is ultimately used via this entrypoint.
* Look up the types that dsBracket and the functions between it and repE
accept and return.
* You may find background info in the GHC Commentary:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary
* Join #ghc on IRC and ask away! :)

Hope that helps! Have fun!
Simon