[GHC DevOps Group] The future of Phabricator

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 23:34:01 UTC 2018

For what it’s worth, I’ve never found phab / arc to be the bottle neck /
actual time consuming piece of doing anything for ghc

It’s defintely the nicest code review substrate I’ve engaged with

One question I have : how does the llvm org manage / handle their
phabricator instance and or ci substrate. Maybe they have wisdom that can
help ?