ZuriHac 2018 GHC DevOps track - Request for Contributions

Michal Terepeta michal.terepeta at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:13:47 UTC 2018

Hi Niklas,

Sorry for slow reply - I'm totally snowed under at the moment.

I should be able to give some overview/examples of what are primops and how
they go through the compilation pipeline. And talk a bit about the
Cmm-level parts of GHC. But I won't have much time to prepare, so there
might be fair amount of improvisation...

Are you coming to this week's HaskellerZ meetup? We could chat a bit more
about this.

Cheers!

- Michal