ZuriHac 2018 GHC DevOps track - Request for Contributions

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Tue May 22 10:12:02 UTC 2018

Hey Ömer,

On 09/04/2018 06.56, Ömer Sinan Ağacan wrote:
> I'd also be happy to help. At the very least I can be around as a mentor, but
> if I can find a suitable hask I may also host a hacking session.

That's awesome!

Do you have a topic that you'd be especially interested in for running as a hacking session?

In case not, mentoring help would also be very appreciated for other hacking sessions.
The tentative topics we have right now are:

* Adding performance regressions tests
* Finding and fixing Hadrian issues
* Back-end/Codegen
* CI infrastructure
* General mentoring & working on any GHC topic

Best,
Niklas