Potential improvements for CSE, strictness analyzer, let-floating

Peter Podlovics peter.d.podlovics at gmail.com
Sun May 13 21:19:33 UTC 2018

Thanks for the trac tickets about CSE. However, I would like to get some
advice on how these features can be improved on *generally*. Are there any
known limitations or areas where they are lacking in some aspect, or
feature requests associated with them? Something worthy of a couple month
long project.

Regards,
Peter