Potential improvements for CSE, strictness analyzer, let-floating

Simon Jakobi simon.jakobi at googlemail.com
Sun May 13 18:35:56 UTC 2018

Hi Peter,

as a start, here are few tickets concerning CSE:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/query?status=!closed&keywords=~CSE

I'm not sure if there are keywords for strictness analysis or
let-floating on Trac. Here's the full list of keywords:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/report/25?max=500.

Hope that helps,