GHC API question: resolving dependencies for modules

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:51:20 UTC 2018

This doesn't answer your question directly but if you want to gather
information about a module then using a source plugin would probably
be easier and more robust than using the GHC API.

You need to write a function of type:

```
ModSummary -> TcGblEnv -> TcM TcGblEnv
```

In `TcGblEnv` you will find `tcg_rdr_env` which contains all top-level
things and describes how they came to be in scope.

Source plugins will be in GHC 8.6.

Cheers,

Matt