Can't push to staging area?

Bartosz Nitka niteria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:36:23 UTC 2018

I'm trying to update a diff and I run into this:

$ arc diff
Linting...
 LINT OKAY  No lint problems.
Running unit tests...
No unit test engine is configured for this project.
 PUSH STAGING  Pushing changes to staging area...
sudo: a password is required

and the repository exists.
 STAGING FAILED  Unable to push changes to the staging area.
Usage Exception: Failed to push changes to staging area. Correct the
issue, or use --skip-staging to skip this step.

I believe that it worked for me before with my setup, and I seem to be
in compliance with
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Phabricator#Startingoff:Fixingabugsubmittingareview

Any ideas?

Thanks,