GitLab Migration (CI heads-up)

Gabor Greif ggreif at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:05:08 UTC 2018

Hi Ben,

I was wondering why my pull request (merely to trigger a bit more of
CI than what I have at my local disposal) was suddenly failing (1),
when it worked in a previous incarnation (2).

It turns out that either CI or the entire tree is broken since (3)
being the last sound one.

Looks like x86-64 is affected on the linux platform only. Darwin seems
to work, i386 too, and my PR (2) has been validated for PPC64le
recently.

So this is just a heads up that there is something fishy with
github->CircleCI (at least).

Cheers,

     Gabor

(1) https://circleci.com/gh/ghc/ghc/tree/pull/242