How to test master after breaking changes

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:50:58 UTC 2018

Hi Artem,

I think currently the best you could do is to clone primitive's git repo
locally and install it from there, using `cd primitive; cabal install
--with-ghc=...`.

Note that you can run the test suite without these dependencies. The driver
skips the test if a dependency is not found. See also #15137.

(I wonder what CI is doing about this, I'm guessing it doesn't install
dependencies so some of the tests are not run on CI)

Ömer

Artem Pelenitsyn <a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com>, 4 Ağu 2018 Cmt, 20:51