Any ways to test a GHC build against large set of packages (including test suites)?

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at justtesting.org
Tue Aug 7 15:15:04 UTC 2018

Hi Ömer,

This is exactly the motivation for the Stackage HEAD works that we have pushed at Tweag I/O in the context of the GHC DevOps group. Have a look at

  https://github.com/tweag/stackage-head

and also the blog post from when the first version went live:

  https://www.tweag.io/posts/2018-04-17-stackage-head-is-live.html

Cheers,
Manuel