GHC staus

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Sun Sep 3 20:24:22 UTC 2017

Might implication constraints make it in time for 8.4?

And I believe two of Stephanie's students (with some guidance from yours truly) are working on visible kind application and visible type patterns, respectively. But I have no idea about the timeline.

I'm not personally planning anything new and shiny. More bugfixes. Finally fixing #8095 (removing coercions).

I'm toying with the idea of getting underway at implementing a dependent Core language, but it certainly won't make it for 8.4.

Richard