Compiling natively GHC for ARMv7l softabi

shiftag at nanotek.info shiftag at nanotek.info
Mon Oct 16 05:50:57 UTC 2017

Hi List,

I would like to install GHC for my CPU which is an ARMv7L Soft-ABI NEON FPU. I read some stuff on ARM and GHC related. So it appears that an installation is possible but with a RPi. The problem is the stack binary which has been compiled for Hard-Float target. So it should not be difficult to make it work for my architecture.

I checked for stack sources (stack-1.5.1.tar.gz) but I have any clue about how to compile it. Can you give me an hand ?

Cheers,

PS: For info, usually I compiled natively that way : "-march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -mtune=cortex-a9"