Invariants about UnivCo?

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Mon Oct 9 01:53:50 UTC 2017

Thanks for this status report. If I'm to boil it down to the question you seem to be asking: What does changing EvCast ... to EvCoercion ... fix the problem? I'm not sure of the answer at this point, but I want to make sure I understand the question before I go digging for an answer. It's always possible a Note is wrong!

Thanks for this!

Richard