Cross-compiling Template Haskell via -fexternal-interpreter and IPC

Alberto Valverde alberto at toscat.net
Tue May 30 10:16:07 UTC 2017

Hi Moritz,

Sounds like it should be pretty straightforward to run GHCSlave on wine, so
it might just work indeed. I'll build a nix environment for my app using
your GHC branch and report back ASAP. However, what might block me won't be
related to the cross-compilation per-se but to the migration to post 8.2.1
ghc since I'm still slowly making progress with all the dependencies but
not there yet.

Cheers,
Alberto