Cross-compiling Template Haskell via -fexternal-interpreter and IPC

Moritz Angermann moritz at lichtzwerge.de
Sat May 27 08:51:26 UTC 2017

Hi Alberto,

let me know if I can be of help. As you likely saw I’ve been writing this
all up on https://medium.com/@zw3rk.  With the outstanding diffs[1], this
should hopefully just work.  As I haven’t used windows or know the linker
on windows, I’m not perfectly sure about the implications.  It could *just
work* though.  Maybe you can even use the GHCSlave’s Slave.hs[2] for the
Raspberry Pi for windows, as it doesn’t encode any Raspberry Pi specifics.

All you would need is to run GHCSlave on wine / or a windows system with
some form of network interface, so that the iserv-proxy and GHCSlave can
communicate.

Cheers,
 Moritz

[1]: you can just use the my-ghc branch from https://github.com/zw3rk/ghc