Adding a module

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:18:17 UTC 2017

My current patch on phabricator.haskell.org does do away with this and
instead implements an automatic partitioning scheme which also scales.

I have just not resolved all the issues yet to be able to push it with
dynamic linking on. Although it might be worth for me to disable dynamic
linking and push the current one as to get dll-split gone and to make the
required build system changes.