nofib on Shake

Gracjan Polak gracjanpolak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:22:45 UTC 2017

My time for this ticket run out and for the foreseeable future I won't be
able to do much. We can discuss ideas if you have some.

The part of nofib that is called fibno should be replaced with latest
version of packages and permanently connected to the test suite. Or
removed. This is the only sure conclusion I came to. Everything else is up
for debate.

W dniu wt., 10.01.2017 o 20:43 Michal Terepeta <michal.terepeta at gmail.com>
napisaƂ(a):