Trac to Phabricator (Maniphest) migration prototype

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Mon Jan 9 18:41:38 UTC 2017

> On Jan 9, 2017, at 6:41 AM, Matthew Pickering <matthewtpickering at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Component -> Projects
> OS -> (Sub)Projects
> Arch -> (Sub)Projects

What is a (Sub)Project? I've been operating under the assumption that a Project is just a tag. Do these tags have structure? My best guess from your discussion is that when you choose on Project, you are then forced to choose one of a set of others. That seems like a good plan.

> Keywords -> Projects
> Version -> Remove (It is a proxy for date reported)

No no no no. I don't think either of us will convince the other on this point, but we should be clear that we need input from others to decide on this one.

> Milestone -> Project (Milestone)

What does this mean? What is "Project (Milestone)"?

> I have some example emails. https://phabricator.haskell.org/M2

Looks good. Thanks for posting this!

Richard