Can't push to haddock

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 18:02:12 UTC 2017

> You're also assuming github doesn't suddenly pull a SourceForge (or a
> Gitorious for that matter). Business cares not what it steamrolls in the
> name of profit.
>
> I fail to understand why, with multiple examples of the folly of this
> belief out there, people are still willing to bet on *this* company being
> *different* from all others and absolutely safe to trust.

What the heck is everyone arguing over? The initial statement was that
even if we moved everything to github "We'd need mirroring anyway".
That's it! There's no either/or involved. Just a statement that when
you have data in one location, no matter how trustworthy, you want a
backup as well. And ideally you want the backup under your control.

We can debate moving anything anywhere all we want, but the idea that
stuff should also be backed up, regardless, in a source not under
third-party control, seems inoffensive and besides the point.

--Gershom