Request for feedback: deriving strategies syntax

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:49:43 UTC 2016

This wouldn't eat up Stock as a data type or type classes  or stock in any
other syntactic context right?

While this term in the finance context hasn't come up in my own work this
past year, just want to make sure it won't eat a key word piece of name
space in value or types land

Otherwise : standard or stock all sound good to me.