Notes from Ben's "contribute to ghc" discussion

Michael Sloan mgsloan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 01:44:23 UTC 2016

Sorry, but I see little sense in what you are bringjng to this discussion.
Chris's points sre explaining some systemic reasons WHY there is a dearth
of contributors, and attempting to make a constructive plan to address
them.  Why should GHC not try to emulate a community that has fantasic
cohesion, unity, and participation?

It is irrelevant why Rust has an advantage. Lets please emulate their
successful strategies instead of in-fighting.

To me it seems you are just attacking his view with bluster and ad hominem,
with undertones of a personal vendetta against Rust.