Notes from Ben's "contribute to ghc" discussion

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 00:51:46 UTC 2016

It really is difficult to proceed when the problem is not well defined.

I also find it insulting that you suggest that I (and other
developers) don't care about bringing new users to the project. The
nebulous suggestion that GHC developers have ulterior motives is also
not becoming of a productive discussion.

There's clearly much more to be said but it seems pointless to proceed
any further.

Matt