simple pictures about GHC development flow

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Oct 28 13:19:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 28.10.2016, 21:19 +0900 schrieb Takenobu Tani:
> For myself and new contributors, I drew overview pictures about GHC
> development flow.
>
>   GHC development flow
>     http://takenobu-hs.github.io/downloads/ghc_development_flow.pdf
>     https://github.com/takenobu-hs/ghc-development-flow

very nice! I wonder where we can keep it so that people will find it,
and how to make sure it stays up-to-date.

You could add travis to the tools sections. It is, in a way, a second
line of CI defense: Runs a bit less, but is available when Harbormaster
fails, and is a different environment. Also, if you fork GHC on github,
travis will automatically test your commits.

There is a box „committer flow“. What exactly is meant by that? Is
there more to be said about that?

Greetings,
Joachim

--