Default options for -threaded

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:33:02 UTC 2016

Oops, sorry, only just now seen this. It seems my overly aggressive filters
couldn't decide where to put the email :)

I do agree to some extend with this. I'd prefer if I made a mistake for my
system not to hang. The one downside to this default though is that you
can't just hand a program over to user and have it run at full capabilities.

If it possible to set this from inside a program? My guess is no, since by
the time you get to main the rts is already initialized?

Would a useful alternative be to provide a compile flag that would change
the default? e.g. opt-in? Since now there is a small burden on the end user.

Cheers,
Tamar