8.0.1 source tarballs available (yet again)

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:27:13 UTC 2016

$ shasum -a512 ghc-8.0.1-x86_64-apple-darwin-built-with-gcc5-take3.tar.xz
db20daf51bdd634fcd613738baa47dd01fbeccfe0cc6ffddf35d1a25af5929199d227b8db07c8d5ce1f4b9d843875e38fd2e4c87716cb8d2cb06012f177dc30a
 ghc-8.0.1-x86_64-apple-darwin-built-with-gcc5-take3.tar.xz
~/l/ghc-8.0.1 $

link at

https://wellposed-carter-files.s3.amazonaws.com/opensource/ghc/releasebuild-unofficial/ghc-8.0.1-x86_64-apple-darwin-built-with-gcc5-take3.tar.xz