Mentor for a JVM backend for GHC

Rahul Muttineni rahulmutt at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:09:34 UTC 2016

Hi Karel,

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Karel Gardas <karel.gardas at centrum.cz>
wrote:

http://uloz.to/x3q5Mmi1/lambdavm-tar-bz2 -- this is 50 MB. I've not `gmake
> clean' it so you see what's compiled in jar/classes and what's not. Pity,
> if you'd like to have it running (besides already precompiled examples) you
> would need either Solaris 11 (my host) or "risk" build yourself.

That's fine, it was no problem. Thanks for taking the time and uploading
it! It seems like it has dependencies and some more of Brian's packages (of
which one has a module named Brianweb.Java), which again are nowhere to be
found on the internet. Do you happen to have sources to his other packages
too?

> Indeed, I'm looking forward to seeing/testing your results.
>
> Karel

Awesome, I'll be sure you keep you updated.

Thanks,
Rahul Muttineni