Mentor for a JVM backend for GHC

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:48:27 UTC 2016

Woah this is some prodigious work!

1) would initially targeting only newer jvm  variants make the work targets
for the summer easier ?

2) it's worth talking with ghc folks on #ghc and the gsoc admins at
#haskell-gsoc on freenode IRC  about gsoc fit and possible mentors.

3) it sounds like the work so far is worth sharing on the r/Haskell sub
Reddit.  If you want.  I do recommend IRC for talking with some of the
active ghc and gsoc folk