Core of a whole package

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:38:40 UTC 2016

> So how do I dump the contents of a module to a .hi file? Is this
> something I can do through the API?

I'm not saying you can at the moment, I'm just saying usually if you need some
cross-module sharing you put the stuff you want to read when compiling other
files in .hi files as those files are read when compiling other modules.

In you case I think you can just keep a file, write your module-level stats
there and then run a post-compilation pass to generate final stats.