Note [Api annotations]

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:50:12 UTC 2016

Hopefully at a future date they will be a part of the AST itself, so this
will be clearer.

In reality, looking at Parser.y is not enough, as there are some workings
in RdrHsSyn.hs too, and the process of attachment in Parser.y is sometimes
quite complex.

Basically the best reference is indeed ghc-exactprint, being an application
that expressly makes use of all of them.

Alan