Linker.c broken

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Mon Jul 4 11:04:49 UTC 2016

Ben Gamari wrote:

> Indeed; and I think it would also be worthwhile also setting up at least
> a nightly build validating 32-bit Linux.

If its not integrated with the CI, I'm not sure how useful that is.

As you  may remember I have a Jenkins instance. Once a day it polls git and
if there are new commits sicen the last time it was polled, it builds the
following:

   Arch     OS           BuildFlavour
   x86_64   linux        perf
   x86_64   darwin       perf
   x86_64   linux        perf-llvm
   x86_64   linux        devel2/unregisterised
   x86_64   linux        devel2 with Clang
   x86_64   Linux        perf
   powerpc  linux        devel2
   powerpc  linux        devel2/unregisterised
   armhf    linux        devel2
   armhf    linux        devel2/unregisterised

as well as cross-compiling from x86_64/linux to armhf/linux and arm64/linux.

This does catche the ocassional problem but when something shows up but fixing them
is a bigger problem. FOr example, I simply have not had time to look at :

Erik