Linker.c broken

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Mon Jul 4 09:43:09 UTC 2016

Simon Marlow wrote:

> It was actually intentional.  The patch validated on Travis:
> https://travis-ci.org/simonmar/ghc/builds/141572355 and I didn't think it
> was worth having it reviewed (but if you want to review all linker patches
> I'd be happy to put them on Phabricator in the future).

I *try* (time permitting) to review all linker patches. I've just started
a new job (coding Haskell) but it means I've got a bit less time to hack
on GHC.

I have a Phab rule to notify me on all patches that touch Linker.c. I try
to look at all of them, but sometimes they have been accepted by others
and committed before I even look at them. For the ones that are nor accepted
and committed before I get to them, I often test them on PowerPC or Arm and
I'm also willing to keep on doing this (time permitting).

Erik