vectorisation code?

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Fri Jan 22 13:05:43 UTC 2016

Manuel M T Chakravarty <chak at cse.unsw.edu.au> writes:

> The way I see it, the main cost of keeping DPH around is to handle
> breakages such as that with vector. I can’t promise to address those
> in a timely manner, which is why I agreed to disable/remove DPH.
>
> However, as Geoff stepped forward, this issue is solved. As for the
> overhead in compile time etc, I don’t think, it is that much of a
> deal. During development, most compiles runs are incremental anyway.

Judging by the VCS history it seems that nothing happened in response to
this thread. Geoff, do you see yourself having time to pick this up in
the near future?

If not, perhaps we should pick up this matter again and seriously
consider parking this code in a branch until someone is able to pick it
up again.

Cheers,

- Ben