Birthday greetings

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:12:47 UTC 2016

Happy Birthday Simon :)  And well done for keeping on top of things for so
long.

I reached the overload point quite a while ago and I no longer read all the
mailing lists.  So the same goes for me: I'm not going to see a ticket or a
diff unless you explicitly CC me on it - but please feel free to do that if
you think I ought to take a look.

Cheers
Simon