Inlining of methods (dictionary accessors) in GHC 7.10?

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Jan 13 01:31:07 UTC 2016

I don't know that I can give an example, because I'm using the GHC API
indirectly, via HERMIT. Andrew Farmer noticed that the dictionary accessors
have special rules rather than unfoldings, and he was able to extend HERMIT
to do the equivalent of applying those rules. It's working fine, and the
supporting HERMIT code is reasonably simple.

Cheers,
- Conal