[ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.0.2 release candidate 2

Fumiaki Kinoshita fumiexcel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 01:14:44 UTC 2016

Hello, is there any chance to get this in the 8.0.2 release? The bug has
been the obstacle to our plan of switching to GHC 8.0. Now that there is an
easy fix, I'd really like to see this in the next release.

https://git.haskell.org/ghc.git/commitdiff/0d213c18b6962bb65e2b3035a258dd
3f5bf454dd (addresses #12899)