[ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.0.2 release candidate 2

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:05:49 UTC 2016

binary works fine also, same env, same testing as with compiled source

I did notice a very minor infelicity in the TOC for the pdf User's Guide. I
think it was there in rc1 also

The formatting seems to assume there are are never more than 3 digits on
lines such as the following and is missing a space when there are 4 digits,
e.g.

10.7 Pattern synonyms  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

10.8 Class and instances declarations  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

10.10Datatype promotion  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

10.11Kind polymorphism and Type-in-Type  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

10.12Runtime representation polymorphism  . .