Action Required: Status of Harbormaster for Differentials

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Aug 28 12:29:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 26.08.2016, 17:39 -0400 schrieb Ben Gamari:
> Indeed, it's available at [1].

it does not seem to be world-readable:

$ git fetch phab
fatal: unable to access 'http://phabricator.haskell.org/diffusion/GHCDIFF/GHC-Differentials.git/': The requested URL returned error: 500

> The only thing you'll find in that repository currently is tags (not
> branches as I stated earlier; sorry!) with names of the form
> phabricator/base/1234 and phabricator/diff/1234. These contain the base
> and head commits of revision 1234, respectively. Note that 1234 does not
> identify a differential; rather it is a revision of a differential (e.g.
> the number that you see in the "ID" column of the history table fn a
> > ifferential in the web interface).

Ok, I think I will have to add custom code to take care of DRs in
gipeda, but it is probably worth it.

Can I assume that phabricator/base/1234 is always (or at least usually)
a commit on master, or some other branch in the ghc repository?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner