Action Required: Status of Harbormaster for Differentials

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Aug 26 14:56:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 26.08.2016, 09:38 -0400 schrieb Ben Gamari:
> The reason for this new requirement is that `arc diff` will soon push
> submitted diffs to a "staging area", a Git repository managed by
> Phabricator containing a branch for each submitted Differential.

this is great, because it means that we can run performance builds via
perf.haskell.org on all DRs automatically!

Will the staging repository be publicly available?

And will it also contain the usual branches (master, ghc-8.0, wip/), so
that I can simply take that as the upstream repo for gipeda’s sake?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner