GHC 8.0.1-rc4 source tarball availability

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:08:31 UTC 2016

heres my OSX build that matches up with that RC4 commit / 8.0 tip
https://wellposed-carter-files.s3.amazonaws.com/opensource/ghc/releasebuild-unofficial/ghc-8.0.0.20160421-x86_64-apple-darwin.tar.xz

$ shasum -a512 ghc-8.0.0.20160421-x86_64-apple-darwin.tar.xz
3ecd0a9c4578ac38883de03f66e8d86955368eec2bea52a409de0053386b53c89ac954b2806ef5ac73bb924d62821ce685ff5301b780646fedd45c99d5942a90